We have launched SitePad 1.6.8 in the Stable branch.
1) [Feature] Added mega menu option in the primary menu widget. Now
users can create a mega menu with the help of SitePad editor drag and drop
2) [Improvement] Slides widget has been further improved
as a content slider. Now users can design the slides with the help of
SitePad editor drag and drop feature.
3) [Improvement] Added the infinite scroll and alternative alignment options for the posts and archive posts widgets.
4) [Task] The Font-Awesome 5 library has been updated.
5) [Task] The primary menu widget has been further improved. And also added sub-menu animation option.
6) [Task] Added more options for customizing slider(s) dots and arrows.
7) [Bug-Fix] In certain cases, the table widget height was not working properly. This is fixed.
8) [Bug-Fix] In the editor the some JS files were not cached. This is fixed.
9) [Bug-Fix] In certain cases, the login widget was not working properly. This is fixed.
10) [Bug-Fix] In certain cases, the button group widget font size not working properly. This is fixed.
11) [Bug-Fix] In certain cases, the rotating text in the animated heading widget came on next line. This is fixed.
12) [Bug-Fix] At times, if there was a div tag in the rich text editor, an undefined error used to be thrown. This is fixed.
13) [Bug-Fix] The Sitepad website builder link and top themes section was not shown in the cPanel Jupiter theme. This is fixed.
14) [Bug-Fix] In certain cases, some PHP errors were occurring during installation. This is fixed.
15) [Bug-Fix] In certain cases, there was a 502 Bad Gateway on the DirectAdmin Sitepad Admin Panel. This is fixed.
In the next version, we will try to enable caching for improving the website speed. Many more features are also in the making for E-Commerce and blogging options.
The SitePad Team